Data integrity in operations equipment
We ensure the life cycle of the data in all stages of the processes.
Ensures data integrity compliance
Currently, most of the equipment used in drug control laboratories or industrial activities are supported by computerized solutions integrated into the device itself or connected to them for the management or processing of the data obtained.
Complete knowledge of the equipment in terms of its architecture and operation, as well as the definition of its intended use, is of vital importance. With this knowledge, it will be possible to verify it correctly.
- Definition of the global data integrity qualification strategy applied to all process equipment.
- Execution of the qualification.
- Results review and critical deviation resolution plan.
- Maintenance of the control status.
- Compliance with regulations in a justified and documented manner.
- Documented and controlled computerized process.
- Service expected from suppliers in a detailed agreed and monitored manner.